theaudientvoid asked: all primes.
Oh sheesh, that almost outed me as a math dummy who doesn’t know her prime numbers.
1. Lita! I have a great-aunt named Lita so it’s a family name, and one of the kids in my family were kind of bound to pass it on. The fact that she was my childhood idol on Sailor Moon’s English dub is incidental… really.
2. I really miss my sister when she’s at college, and I miss the person my dad used to be.
I’d act flattered and then go home and map out my plastic surgery later. Seriously though, I dunno. It’s not something I have experience with.
5. I’M GONNA BE 18 which really isn’t that cool I guess, I dunno, I’m kind of excited to buy my first lottery ticket… and I guess my congregation is giving out quilts to the seniors, so that’s gonna be nice too.
7. Probably about 11:30, because I was actually tired out from working outside all day.
11. Yes. Considering I haven’t really started. I could see myself losing self control with it, so maybe it would be better if I could never have it at all.
13. Oh, absolutely. I never want to start, either. I don’t know one person who does that doesn’t really want to quit.
17. Yes, and it’s embarrassing.
23. Noooo…. someday, though.
31. Depends on what the windchill is… half the time I look like Kenny when I walk to school.
37. Haha, holy shit. You have no idea.
I guess I don’t know how to be happy when things are actually going well. That’s my main problem. I want to be happy, but I can’t feel strongly about anything that really matters.
I’ve also got a really bad haircut, but that’s beside the point.
41. Single and probably gonna die a cat lady, so if someone would be interested in me they should tell me now before I resign myself to my fate and get a head start on crocheting the cat booties.
43. Ugh, yes. Not gonna go into details on that one.
47. Absolutely not. That was one of the most stressful periods of my life. It’s really paying off now that all of the scholarships are coming in, and the other stuff is kind of working itself out, but I would not want to relive it.