I literally cannot picture a young Danny Devito. All I can imagine is a slightly smaller Danny Devito.
…what the fuck
Sailor Moon + popular text posts
my younger sister begged me to watch The Phantom Menace with her last night because she used to love it when it first came out. I forgot how NOT absorbing it is. However, I will say it’s very pretty to look at and the costume design was wonderful.
i wanna go for walks in the middle of the night but i also dont want to die ya feel
just girly things
Mario Balotelli, the star striker for the Italian soccer club AC Milan was brought to tears during an away game at Napoli on Saturday. Reports from many of those in attendance say that his reaction was due to racist chants directed at him by huge sections of the crowd.
Antiblackness is a world wide problem.
remeber that Italian LGBT campain with only white people, and when somebody on tumblr point it out all of you motherfuckers were like “BUT THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN ITALY SO SHUT UP NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RACISM OMFG” yes, yes there are pieces of shit, and Italy is one of the most racist country in Europe when it comes to Black people, so they fucking need representation, they need to be everywhere there bc srsly there’s ALWAYS stuff like that happening there like every goddamn time.
I’m bringing this back from the depths of hell
rocketverliden said: Multiples of 6
6. Not really, no. I didn’t listen to music all day.
18. Yep yep yep.
24. A bed that’s not mine
32. Yes and no. If I can totally remove myself from the experience and just enjoy it aesthetically yes, but if I’m actually getting anxious from it / seeing dead bodies or shit then I hate it.
36. Last night.
42. Yeah, my sister.
48. This last summer, for all intents and purposes no, the summer before that yes.
54. Uh… yes.
60. Not really, no. There are some people who infuriate me, but I don’t hate them.
66. I sure hope not.
72. Yes! Why do you doubt me?
78. Thankfully, no.
84. Cuddling and/or more
90. Yeah, and actually, they were right to hate him.
96. Not particularly, no. (Sorry, dear.)
I think this with the same shoujo expression quite often.